from the commuter

The photos which I took myself are random images of commuting and life. Enjoy the ride!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nada

On a rainy day



There is nothing to post. I have not been going out, and besides it's raining most of the time. No commuter post to post. However, this period that I'm in between jobs and that I am a bum has not failed to remind me a few things:

1) stay at home when you don't have money to spend
2) you have all day to think where to source your next spending money from
3) you become more grateful for the presence of relatives and friends who help you
4) you need not take a bath when you just stay at home
5) you get to think of a lot of things
6) you get to know every show on TV
7) every day is a day closer to something great OR
8) every day is a day closer to your bill's due
9) you realize the worth of P20
10) poverty helps support your weight goals

There! Just some of my thoughts on this rainy day.

A lady passenger home bound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write whatever...