from the commuter

The photos which I took myself are random images of commuting and life. Enjoy the ride!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Firsts...



For my first ever paid-lecture outside of the school, I was brought to Cavite. I was wearing a Burberry-print shirt, which was not Burberry, to the seminar-workshop I was giving to  a crowd of college instructors there. Although Cavite is just a few minutes from NCR, it has its distinct feel to it that tells you it’s Cavite. One of those things that sets it apart from the others is the baby bus. I was thrilled to see them along Tirona Hiway. Boy, I wanted to ride one of those, and I did.
It was my first time and it was an enjoyable ride. It had the feel of a jeep and the lay-out of a bus.
Inside the Baby Bus.

I have not explored much of Luzon, I tell myself. I wonder what other novelties I haven’t experienced yet. I suddenly came up with a list.
1.       PNR train
2.      Ro-Ro
3.       Pasig River Ferry
These three I aim to experience before the year ends. I hope you’re still there when those trips are made. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. they don't have the pasig river ferry anymore, but i'll be willing to join you if you do ever ride the PNR train :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write whatever...