from the commuter

The photos which I took myself are random images of commuting and life. Enjoy the ride!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Second Monthly Report

Everybody must work

I fear that posting here is becoming a monthly affair. W-O-R-K has gotten in the way. I remember two years ago when I took blogging seriously, I had plenty of time. This got me asking, is blogging for people who are less busy? Coinicidentally, the bloggers whom I personally know to be as busy don't seem to produce as many posts as before as well. Bandwagon, huh?

I'd like to look at things positively. People are busy working. A working society is a productive society. However, I feel the downside of being busy. I have missed out on a lot --- 'me' time, movies, get-to-together and other activities that make me feel more human.

Not writing for a month has made my writing rusty, also. I seem to have lost my coherence, but I am ok with it. Sometimes, losing one's lucidity is a good exercise. To talk of non-sense things is to keep my mind balanced.

Dredging Operations
We've been talking of issues of global concern at work; substantive work seems to squeeze every single neuron out of my body.  I need my dose of trivial things like showbiz, gossips, and jeepney rides which, apparently, I don't run out of.

I was waiting for an FX on my way home one tiring afternoon. "Kuya, may dumadaan ba ng bus pa-Silang dito?" a gay guy asked.

"Ay, oo. Meron yan, hintay ka lang," the approachable tie-wearing Commuter replied.

"Pauwi na kasi ako; ikaw,  saan ka umuuwi?"
Metro Manila Cleaning

I shifted to the un-approachable me, "Sa bahay." Then, I hopped on the FX that stopped in front of me.

I could help but smile on my way home. Commuter has appeal pa pala. Long sleeves and tie probably did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write whatever...