from the commuter

The photos which I took myself are random images of commuting and life. Enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Packing with a P!

Oh well, I made it back to work just after two days of absence. I go back to work today, Wednesday, and there is not a trace of lump anywhere. I am beginning to doubt my doctor's diagnosis; it could have been also the dental cleaning and filling that could have gone wrong, which I had last Friday. I am not sure anymore. I am just glad that things are better now.

There is nothing left to do here in school now. My clearance has been signed, and all remnants of my De La Salle Teacher identity have been turned over to the Personnel Department. Packing will be done next. I brought with me two cloth bags where I am to pack my stuff with. Packing! Packing! Packing! This should not be a problem to me. I am good at it.... More than ten years of flying to and fro Manila has made me a good packer! Too bad, this summer, I am not going to make use of my packing skills elsewhere. I shall be a prisoner of my  fourth-floor three-window unit the entire summer. I don't mind. It will be a blast. I'll just think that while the rest of the of the fashionable and moneyed people fo Manila are doing their rounds of the hottest summer destinations of the country and the world, I shall be basking in my long-deserved break and  will be grateful for the great things that I am enjoying. My summer break will be in anticipation for something greater, something grand.

1 comment:

Feel free to write whatever...