from the commuter

The photos which I took myself are random images of commuting and life. Enjoy the ride!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Passenger Series 5: Blogger

I want to write in Filipino for this entry, but the words don't come out as fast as when I write in English. I do not want to take my time writing, for I am in McDonald's using its free WiFi connection. It's almost dinner time, and other customers will want to use some tables. I am down to my last few bites of my burger as I write this.

I needed some time off from all the cerebral activities we do at work.  I wanted to be around strangers and drown in their unfamiliar noise while I think of mundane and worthless things I wanted to do. In simple terms, I needed a break.

Fortunately, break for me is spilling out my thoughts onto this screen, with the hope of readership from a stranger or strangers. I honestly do not want to know who is reading this. My reader statistics, although low, are good enough reminder that someone bothers to click on this page.

Commuter wishes to talk to you.

Dear Reader, I seldom get to think about life now, which saddens me. I was full of reflections and dreams. I don't romance my idealism anymore as I used to. I would have wanted to waste precious time recalling my beautiful past and dreaming of my uncertain yet exciting future. It's through these that I feel alive. Now, I have become more engrossed in the pressures I have imposed on myself. I get by, still, but I am not liking that I am becoming too hard on me. Poor commuter is stressing himself out. 

Forgive me, dear reader, for boring you out some more. I guess this is just one of those moments that needed some venting out. I hope this, too, shall pass like all the other 'moments' I have experienced. I have strong faith, this I already know.

Thank you. I feel slightly better.

I have work the next day, Saturday. Boo! Have a good weekend!

Not me! A sleeping passenger
Commuter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write whatever...