from the commuter

The photos which I took myself are random images of commuting and life. Enjoy the ride!

Monday, September 19, 2011

If I were an FX driver...

If I were an FX driver...

1. I wouldn't drive something with a hatch back. It is inconvenient.
2. I would say thank you to anyone handing his/her fare.
3. I would play good music.
4. I would bring my passengers safely to their destination.
5. I wouldn't cuss!
6. I would load and unload passengers in designated areas to avoid being ticketed.
7. I would charge my passengers correctly.

Well, the sentences  show the use of conditionals: there is no real possibility that the condition will happen. I say this because, to start, I don't know how to drive! This inability is not yet considered as pathetic, but sometimes it can be. I sometimes hitch a ride with a female workmate to Alabang. hehe. And as one co-worker has said, she drives like an Arab. I don't know what it exactly means, but she certainly knows driving. All I can do is stay glued to my seat and say a small prayer of safety. Sometimes, it's trust. I have learned to trust my workmates. I am now more relaxed than before.

One Friday night, we went out to grab a few drinks. I had two bottles of beer! I left the place with a headache. I couldn't say for sure if I was tipsy or drunk. I only had two bottles for crying out loud! I got into her car and just wanted sleep. I am not supposed to sleep; it's absolutely wrong to have a girl drive me while I go sleep. I tried to keep awake but closed my eyes sometimes. Some minutes later I was back to my old self. I have not been getting lots of alcohol in my system lately; this is the only reason I could attribute to that pathetic episode.

To end this post, "Don't drink and drive! Hitch!"

Views from FX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write whatever...