from the commuter

The photos which I took myself are random images of commuting and life. Enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Suspension

August 7, 2012 will go down in my history as the first whole-day work suspension in my government career. The rain has been pouring non-stop the past week. If forecasts are right, with emphases on 'if'  'forecast'  and 'right' since we are in the Philippines, we will be expecting less rain on Thursday, August 9.

In the meantime, I am trying to stay home although I have been itching to go out. I'm stuck at home, and it's for the best.

News feeds and status updates all say that the rain is not stopping anytime soon and that conditions outside are bad. Groups are coming out with relief drives for the victims.

My images are different from those that make the news sites and papers. There is nothing much to do; hence, this post.

Either way in Sucat is flooded

Men in umbrellas.

White dude about to swim in the pool.

College students having fun in the pool as classes are called off.

Another man in umbrella.


He still works despite the rain.

Some girl...

In fashion.

I wonder where she's going. It's none of my business, really.

I am stuck in my unit. These are shots from my window, nothing compared to what's happening in most part of Luzon. I pray conditions will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write whatever...